Welcome to 6th Grade Science at FMS (This page and links are in progress as of 9/1/14.)
The Science 6 Blog is an important tool and resource for grade 6 science. We’ll journal, reflect, post assignments and requirements, links to websites used in class, and more. It is often the starting and reference point for all science classes.
Daily Blog Posts/Entries– https://fitz6.wordpress.com/category/daily-happenings/
- Grade 6 Science Content– Overview
- HOW: Habits of Work– https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kiWonB5GNgNJlnKOAZp4iLHPZA09i8AzXmM2bZxiebo/edit?usp=sharing
- How Report Card and Standard Grades are Determined – Overview
- Homework/Classwork Expectations– Overview
- Quality of Work– Overview
- Materials Needed– https://fitz6.wordpress.com/2013/09/03/materials-needed-for-class/
- Journal Set-Up–
- Science6 iTunes U Courses– registration codes are needed for all courses.