BRING TO CLASS
- SCIENCE NOTEBOOK: Your science notebook IS your science book. It must ALWAYS be with you in class! It stays in the science classroom unless it needs to be taken home for studying or homework. This is a 1″ three ring binder. No bigger. Subject dividers: 5 . (I have used ones for those that may need them.)
- SCIENCE JOURNAL: A 70-100 page composition book that we will use almost daily.
- PENCIL with an ERASER- you must write with a pencil. NO PENS.
- AGENDA– always have your agenda with you. You will need it to write down any assignments.
- iPAD– a tool for learning, not for playing and should be for school use, only.
USEFUL to have but not necessary:
- Colored pencils.