THINGS I WANT TO POINT OUT…..
- Where new crust is formed and where it is recycled: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzvDlP6xd9o&t=50s
- The Mid-Atlantic Ridge– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyMLlLxbfa4
- What is the Pacific Ring of Fire? http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/12/07/ring-of-fire-chad-myers-weather-orig.cnn/video/playlists/strong-quakes-around-the-world/
- Ring of Fire #2– http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/pacific-ring-of-fire-13112521
Resources for Follow Up Questions in Google Classroom
SNACK TECTONICS PRESENTATION: snack tectonics2017
THE BEST WEBSITE ON PLATE TECTONIC AND PLATE MARGINS! https://www.geolsoc.org.uk/Plate-Tectonics/Chap3-Plate-Margins
OTHER RESOURCES: LANDFORMS CREATED BY PLATE MOVEMENT– these links provide information on how movement at different types of boundaries create certain landforms.
- Plate Boundaries: What Landforms Happen Where? http://humanities.shenfieldlearning.com/uploads/1/2/5/8/12588762/plate_boundaries.pdf
- Landforms at Plate Boundaries– http://slideplayer.com/slide/8084307/
- Landforms Caused by Plate Tectonics– http://sciencing.com/landforms-caused-plate-tectonics-8039880.html
- Landforms of Plate Boundaries– http://sciencing.com/landforms-plate-boundaries-8383324.html
- Landforms created at transform plate boundaries– http://sciencing.com/landforms-formed-transform-boundary-8592956.html