EROSION Post-Its– http://linoit.com/users/fitzk/canvases/Agents%20of%20Erosion
Today we will be organizing our information on weathering, erosion, and deposition. All of this information is also found in your Google Classroom account.
- BILL NYE EROSION SHEET– Correct the Bill Nye movie sheet from a while ago and put it in your information section.
- WEATHERING TRIFOLD– Use your handouts and information to complete the weathering trifold for your page 33 journal input. The information you need can be found on the January 12th post.
- JOURNAL PAGE 33: Write this chart on page 33, also, to show how biological weathering can be sometimes defined as mechanical/physical weathering and chemical.
- We will then look at how pages 32 and 33 should be set up and format the pages together.
- Write the definition of erosion at the top of page 32. Erosion- the movement of sediment from one location to another.
- Students will then collect information on erosion as directed by Ms. Fitz.
- ONLINE JOURNAL CHECK– Finally, we will use the linked document to check all Earth’s Connecting Spheres journal entries to make sure everything is complete to this point.
- EXPERIMENT– When all of this is done we can work on our experiment.