Instructions for Monday, January 17th, 2017
Overview of expectations to do in this order:
- PART 1: Worksheet Over Reading
- PART 2: Online Chapter Review
- PART 3: Online Activities on EROSION (ONLY these activities).
PART 1: Worksheet Over Reading
- Read the second portion of the information handout that you got last week. If you lost it, you can download the chapter here: Red Chapter 11
- Answer the questions that go along with the reading. Page numbers that you will need are above each question.
PART 2: Chapter Review: Take this digital chapter review when you are finished with all worksheets. You may use your informational handout: CHAPTER REVIEW
PART 3: Online Activities
- Erosion and Changes- http://www.kineticcity.com/mindgames/warper/
- Rock Around the Park and Erosion Over Time- https://www.nps.gov/webrangers/activities/rockpark/
- Landscapes Formed by Erosion- http://www.classzone.com/books/earth_science/terc/content/visualizations/es1205/es1205page01.cfm
- How Glaciers Shape the Land- http://www.glencoe.com/sites/common_assets/science/virtual_labs/ES07/ES07.html
- How Earth’s Materials are Broken Down- http://www.glencoe.com/sites/common_assets/science/virtual_labs/E06/E06.html
More Info.Erosion and Weathering- http://mpbn.pbslearningmedia.org/asset/ess05_img_erosion/