STARTING POINT: We will go over yesterday’s assignment:
READ and ANSWER: We will start with reading pages 1-2 from the weblink and/or document below and answering the questions on this worksheet: ESS Worksheet (Given as a handout in class.) Practicing reading for information!
- Weblink: http://www.cotf.edu/ete/ESS/ESSmain.html (You can listen to this.)
- Document download: Earth System Science
- ESS Overview:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJgE7O0i0vk
- What is Earth System Science? ESS- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciV6Uaeobxk
- Earth System Science Explained-ESS, a little more detailed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tbZn2ehPA
COMPLETE WORK– Make sure you are done with the following:
- JOURNAL WORK
- CRYOSPHERE output.
- Squirrel and acorn connections drawing.
- COVER PAGE- you have time to complete this.