Dear Lovely Students: I am out ton Monday so look below to see what you need to do.
PART 1- Vocabulary papers
- You will receive blue vocabulary papers over the metric system.
- Put the paper in your VOCAB section.
PART 2- WARM-UP
- Use your “handout” that we put in their Notability Notebook last week and/or the new vocabulary sheet to do this.
- These should be GLUED on page 5 of the BACK of your journal after you’ve corrected it. (See my journal for the key.)
PART 3- MEASURING MASS JOURNAL ENTRY- INPUT
- Criteria can be found on the yellow journal entry document titled, Measuring Mass..
- This should go in your CRITERIA section at the end of class.
- Students started this activity on Friday.
- REVIEW the INPUT before they continue measuring. (Period 1 may need to set their journal up correctly.)
- This is what goes on PAGE 14, FROM THE FRONT
PART 4- MEASURING JOURNAL ENTRY- OUTPUT
- On page 13 of your journal, you will work on organizing and comparing your information to other groups.
- Read the directions over carefully.
- I ENCOURAGE STUDENTS to make a digital chart. This can be done using PAGES and creating a TABLE OR use a spreadsheet.
- Figure out with your groups how to present their information in an organized way and collect the necessary information.
PART 5- If you finish all of the above NEATLY AND CAREFULLY, you may go on your iPads to the following reviews: