To my dear, wonderful students- This is what you are responsible for today. Love, Ms. Fitz
PART 1- WARM UP
- This is a quick exercise to learn more about our spheres.
- It is a small gold sheet. Answer the questions, check your answers.
- Glue this in the back of their journal under the warm-up from yesterday. (Bottom of “Page 2 from the Back”.)
PART 2- WORKSHEET
- Complete a worksheet using the presentation (The Earth’s Spheres) that was either emailed or Air Dropped to you yesterday. You can also download it by clicking on this link right here: The Earth’s Spheres Presentation
- It should opened in your Notability notebook. (Note: period 3 might have a little trouble with this so I made some paper copies just in case. The paper copies DON’T leave the classroom.)
- If the worksheet is not completed by the end of class it is homework DUE ON MONDAY.
PART 3- FINDING FACTS ON THE SPHERES
- There is a worksheet of little boxes on each of the spheres.
- Use the links to find more information about the Earth’s spheres. CLICK ON THIS LINK TO GET TO THE RESOURCES: https://fitz6.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/earths-systemsspheres-are-connected/ (This is yesterday’s post, also.)
- You may watch the movies, look at the different sites, and are to try to find three facts on each sphere THAT WAS NOT in the presentation that you did the worksheet on.
- HOMEWORK if not completed by the end of class.
PART 4- FINISH ANY JOURNAL WORK
- Finish your checklist for your science journals. This should be completed during class if all other work is done.
- Once ALL WORK IS DONE, you may go to the Quizlet link to review vocabulary using quizzes or playing scatter. https://quizlet.com/105417748/earths-interacting-spheres-vocabulary-only-flash-cards/