WARM-UP– NR Warm-Up #1
- Labeled with names and class period.
- Created “Warm-Up” section in the back of the journal.
- Numbered pages from 1-10 going backwards.
- Put today’s warm-up into the journal.
- Introduction to vocabulary boxes- VOCAB BOX LINK
- Worked on vocab boxes for natural resource, renewable resource, non renewable resource using the following definitions:
- Natural resource– naturally occurring materials found within and on the Earth or its atmosphere that is necessary or useful to humans.
- Renewable resource– a natural resource that can be replaced in nature at about the same rate it is used.
- Non renewable resource– any natural resource from the Earth that exists in a limited amount and cannot be replaced if it is used up OR cannot be naturally replaced at the same rate it is consumed.
- Any words not finished are assigned as HOMEWORK.
PART 2-SUSTAINABILITY- What is it?