- Review for TOMORROW’S QUIZ over Rocks, Minerals, and the Rock Cycle
ROCK CYCLE JOURNAL ENTRY– Due this week!
- PDF of criteria sheet- Journal Entry_rocks
- Picture of criteria sheet below.
- OUTPUT REQUIRED- do #1, 2.2, and 3.
- OPTIONAL- #4 on the output is optional. If you choose to do #4 you need to do some additional research on these links: https://fitz6.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/forces-driving-the-rock-cycle/
NATURAL RESOURCES INSPIRATION- Due Tuesday.
- PDF of instructions- natural resources inspiration
- Ms. Fitz’s page with the information links: https://fitz6.wordpress.com/2016/01/14/renewable-and-non-renewable-resources/
- These are the definitions that you should be using:
- Natural resource– naturally occurring materials found within and on the Earth or its atmosphere that is necessary or useful to humans.
- Renewable resource– a natural resource that can be replaced in nature at about the same rate it is used.
- Non renewable resource– any natural resource from the Earth that exists in a limited amount and cannot be replaced if it is used up OR cannot be naturally replaced at the same rate it is consumed.
SUSTAINABILITY MOVIES WORKSHEET
- This is a long paper where you were researching what it means to be “sustainable”.
- Link to Ms. Fitz’s movies on this topic- https://fitz6.wordpress.com/2016/01/16/tuesday-january-19th-what-is-sustainability/