WARM UP– WATCH: What is expansion and contraction? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N1ukdx3ITo
- REMINDERs of Due Assignments
- RACE answer for one of the BIG IDEA questions.
- Inspiration project for the reintroduction of wolves to Yellowstone National Park
- CORRECT– Review and correct worksheet from the yesterday’s Bill Nye video.
- DOWNLOADS- Make sure everyone has the following done:
- First create a new section called Weathering, Erosion, and Deposition
- Download this: weathering-and-erosion
- Download this: Red Chapter 11
- Download this: Great collection of pictures and descriptions of the different types of weathering- http://www.doe.virginia.gov/instruction/gifted_ed/project_promise/science_curriculum/grade_two/handouts/e
- Weathering vs Erosion
- Review weathering-and-erosion
- ACTIVITY– Sort. Take a picture.
- Put together foldable.
- Watch videos and fill out foldable as we go along.
- Go to Chapter 11 in Notability to gather more notes and ideas about weathering.