- When- Thursday, December 3rd
- Topic– Earth’s Spheres/Systems
- Resources to Use:
- Tan vocabulary sheet in your vocabulary section
- Your journal warm-ups.
- Practice quiz at http://www.quia.com/quiz/5569810.html
PART 2: LOOKING FOR INTERACTIONS
- TODAY we spent class looking for SYSTEM INTERACTIONS related to the EVENT: THE REINTRODUCTION OF WOLVES TO YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK.
- RESOURCES used:
- The web resources from the previous post (scroll down).
- The table to write down interactions that was handed out OR downloaded and opened in PAGES so it could be typed.
- Students could work together to find the interactions.
- OPTIONAL: ATMOSPHERE-LITHOSPHERE, ATMOSPHERE-HYDROSPHERE, and ATMOSPHERE-BIOSPHERE are higher level interactions and are optional.