WARM UP– Finish and or check four facts on each sphere. Facts must come from resources given on my website.
PART 1: INFORMATION REVIEW
- Vocabulary Sheet Handed Out- Earth’s Systems Vocabulary
- Review of Notability presentation.
- Clarification: geosphere vs lithosphere/ hydrosphere vs cryosphere
- Correct worksheet given out yesterday.
PART 2: JOURNAL ENTRY: Earth’s Sphere/System Connections, pp 32 and 33
- Make sure you have your INPUT heading, questions, and Nature Walk Observations.
- Cut out each sphere square and color code it. Write an abbreviation for the sphere on the bottom of the square.
- Put the 5 cards together as shown in the image and secure them with a piece of tape on each side.
- Put glue on the back of the top “card”, only. Glue on to the bottom portion of page 33 either sideways, like mine, or upright if it fits.