Well my laryngitis that I had on Friday became even worse over the weekend, turned into a terrible head cold, so now I have both. Therefore, I am out sick today.
Here is your job for the day:
- JOB #1 Gather 4 facts about each of Earth’s spheres by exploring my websites from Friday and by typing (yes, EVERYONE must type) the facts into a specific Pages document.
- Step 1– Go to your email and download the Post-It Template Earth’s Layers #2 document.
- Step 2– Open this in Pages. (It is a little different than the one I sent out last week.)
- Step 3-Go to the websites in the previous post from Friday by scrolling down a little bit or clicking HERE.
- Step 4-Find 4 facts on each sphere from THESE sites and type them into the document.
- DO NOT PRINT! I REPEAT: DO NOT PRINT WHEN YOU ARE DONE!
- JOB #2 Answering questions about the spheres of the Earth.
- Step 1– Download MY presentation on Earth’s Spheres and put it into NOTABILITY. Here it is: The Earth’s Spheres_2105
- Step 2– READ the presentation!
- Step 3– Answer the questions on the worksheet given to you by the substitute and pass your worksheet into your class’s slot.
BOTH THE FACT SHEET AND THE WORKSHEET ARE DUE ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH!
*****If you finish EVERYTHING you may go to this QUIZLET to practice- Earth’s Interacting Spheres, Vocabulary Only- https://quizlet.com/_1qrgus