REVIEW: Checked over Friday’s vocabulary work.
- VOCAB BOX- ATOMS, DEAD, NON LIVING
- Go to your VOCABULARY SECTION and take out your VOCAB BOX sheet with ORGANISM on it.
- Add ATOM in the boxes beside organism and the other two on the back.
- NOTE- On ATOM, for examples, put CHARACTERISTICS OF AN ATOM instead of examples.
- The definitions for DEAD and NONLIVING are as follows.
- DEAD– Something that used to be alive but is no longer alive.
- NONLIVING– Something that has NEVER been alive OR used to be alive, but has died and been processed or changed into something else.
- APP– Download the HudsonAlpha iCell app http://hudsonalpha.org/education/digitaleducation/icell
- Explore APP and discuss and compare animal, plant, and bacteria cells.
- Bill Nye Cells- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OWYSxpaDEM
- Fill out the movie guide as we watch. Put it in your INFO section.