CLASS OVERVIEW: Today was an organizing day as we finish up our first unit.
- WARM-UP: Practicing Metric Measurement
- Corrected PRE-TEST and REVIEWED for our observation quiz tomorrow.
- ORGANIZED our three ring binder and making sure all handouts were in the correct location.
- BIG IDEA: Answered the question, “How do you use observations to make inferences?” in the BIG IDEA section (pp 2 or 3) of our science journal.
- JOURNAL CHECKLIST– Used journal checklist to check over journal requirements.
- TABLE OF CONTENTS– Filled in Table of Contents.
- JOURNAL RUBRIC- Begin to go over rubric used to assess science journal.