EARTHQUAKE REVIEW- Due Tuesday, April 7th
- Explaining Earthquakes, 4:26- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDfIgoXaXis
- How Earthquakes Work, 2:20- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zNyVPsj8zc
- Earthquakes 101, 2:38- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSgB1IWr6O4
- Earthquake Basics– is a review of the basic information about earthquakes and seismic waves. CLICK ON THE LINK and download this document and put it into NOTABILITY. https://fitz6.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/earthquake_basics.pdf
- Also in eBackPack– A PAGES and a PDF version are both available in eBackPack.
- TEXT TO SPEECH– The PAGES version can use TEXT to SPEECH for those that would like the information read to them but you must use it in PAGES.
- Read it, highlight important information.
- See Ms. Fitz if you would like a paper copy.
CHECK-IN#2– Do this Quia Check-in for understanding. It is graded and counts. You may use your information to do the CHECK-IN at http://www.quia.com/quiz/5280310.html
Directions for signing in are on the QUIA PAGE link at the top of this webpage, under the picture.
- Work on your research for your model.
- Look for evidence of landforms so you can build on Tuesday!
- Answer the main questions on the posters on the board.
- REMEMBER– There are three main types of earthquake faults and three main types of volcanoes. What is in your region?
- Start learning about Earthquake Faults at https://fitz6.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/earthquake-faults/