HOMEWORK for periods 3, 4, 5, and 6. (Period 2 is one day behind.) FINISH LABELING WAVE PHOTOS IN NOTABILITY.
Today we are solidifying our new knowledge in relation to waves. What we did:
- HANDOUT– Reviewed the outcomes of our Wave Exploration. Students received this handout: Slinky Activity Report Out
- JOURNAL– Started a journal entry on pages 14 and 15 in science journals.
- Both pages 14 and 15 are labeled INPUT (so we have an INPUT/INPUT entry).
- We titled page 15 TRANSVERSE WAVES and page 14 LONGITUDINAL WAVES.
- The purpose of these pages is to record everything we can/know/learn about transverse and longitudinal waves.
- MOVIES– watched and added information to our journal pages
- Transverse and Longitudinal Waves and Definitions– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH5r4ZTOXS4&index=7&list=PLRg-eXrZuuUetnUIy6KVHYzgiO6jW8qSW
- GCSE Science Revision- Types of Waves– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2s2fZr8sqQ&list=PLRg-eXrZuuUetnUIy6KVHYzgiO6jW8qSW&index=10 Good review of basic information AND our slinky activity.
- Wave Interference
- EXTRA– Wondering about Electromagnetic Waves?Fun Facts– http://emwaves69.weebly.com/fun-facts.html