- What “systems” are found on Earth?
- How do Earth’s systems interact?
Today we spent some time making at least 5 observations of nature. Students did a short “Nature walk” where they thought about…
- What do you see?
- What’s happening in nature?
- Have you noticed any changes?
- Even something simple is important!
They then categorized each observation as WATER, AIR, LIVING, or EARTH. After looking at their observations, they made a prediction as to what “Earth’s Systems” actually are.
Some classes had a chance to open up and create subject dividers in NOTABILITY. We’ll be importing information into this digital notebook next week.