THIS IS OUR SCHEDULE
12:45-1:25 Kieve Meeting
- Kids need to finish math test, go to Mr. Forster.
- Kids who need to finish their narrative, go to Mr. Witte.
- All others will be divided into three groups and will go to Ms. Brown, Ms. Alvarez, and Ms. Fitz for problem solving.
We’re transporting a very special potato from Fort Kent, Maine to Kittery, Maine by being passed hand-to-hand along a human chain.
How many people will it take to make a chain from Fort Kent to Kittery so that the potato will safely arrive at its destination?
- Step 1: Make a plan. What do you need to know?
- Step 2: What materials do you need?
- Step 3: Ask for needed materials.
- Step 4: Make a plan and record (legibly or on your iPad) it!