These resources are to help you identify species and locate different resources on the Vital Signs website.
The Maine Invasion– https://sites.google.com/a/rsu5.org/invasive/ A site created by grade 6, Freeport Middle School students, 2010-2011. Many of the pages need to be updated with newer species that are now in Maine and with updated information concerning their spread.
- Vital Signs– http://vitalsignsme.org,
- Vital Signs Species ID Cards– http://vitalsignsme.org/species-identification-resources
WHAT IS GOOD DATA?
- How do we collect data? http://vitalsignsme.org/how-citizen-scientists-collect-data-and-put-it-website
- Data Collection Sheet– What are you suppose to collect? http://vitalsignsme.org/sites/default/files/content/level1_upland.pdf
- Quality Check– Did you do everything you were suppose to? http://vitalsignsme.org/sites/default/files/content/DataEntry_QualityAssuranceChecklist_1009.pdf
- How Students Put Their Data on the Website– once we collect data, this is how we will put it on the Vital Signs website. http://vitalsignsme.org/how-students-put-their-data-website