College Work and Readiness Standards
Revises Work for Accuracy/Quality
- Self-assesses academic performance against identified teacher/school learning targets.
- Identifies learning strengths and needs based on current performance.
Complete Tasks; Meets Deadlines
- Organizes time and materials to meet deadlines and complete tasks to expected levels.
- Routinely applies criteria for quality work, uses time management strategies and tools to meet deadlines, and seeks support when necessary to complete work on time to expected levels.
- Seeks support when necessary to complete work on time to the expected levels.
Interpersonal Skills in Small Groups
- Assumes shared responsibility for accomplishing small group goals.
- Listens and contributes appropriately in a group situation.
- Performs a role that furthers the group’s work.
- Helps solve group problems and reconcile differences.
- Builds on the ideas, abilities and perspectives of others.
Interpersonal Skills in the Classroom
- Participates appropriately in classroom activities.
- Identifies and demonstrates key communication skills.
- Willingly answers the teacher’s questions.
- Consistently offers ideas and questions that help clarify discussions.
- Contributes accurate, relevant information to whole class conversations.
- Stays focused during whole class activities.
- Follows classroom and school rules and procedures.
- Understands the importance of taking responsibility for actions and behaviors.