I’m out sick today and have a substitute. This is what you should do and my substitute will give you what you need:
- Read the handout: Using Mineral Resources. (This packet stays in the room.)
- Answer the questions to the worksheet as you read each section. (It will be easier that way as it goes in order of the reading.) The worksheet is due on Friday (tomorrow).
- Pass in the worksheet when you are done. If you don’t finish it you can sign out the reading packet during BCS or to take home after school.
- When you are done with the worksheet:
- Pass it in.
- Finish your MINERALS IN THE HOME assignment (DUE FRIDAY).
- Work on vocabulary pages for the following words:
- Minerals (finish)
- Gemstone (new) See your vocabulary sheet for the definition. You can go online for examples.