Welcome to Grade 6 at FMS and to the Science 6 Blog. We’ll be using this tool as a place to journal, reflect, link from, and keep track of daily happenings in science class this year.
All students will be required to have a SCIENCE NOTEBOOK and a PENCIL for class. Materials as listed as follows:
DUE: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH
- 1″ three ring binder. No bigger. Plain and simple.
- Subject dividers- at least 5, 8 if possible
- I don’t allow pens.
- Please have a good eraser on your pencil or with you.
- Some lined notebook paper.
OPTIONAL, but come in handy.
- Ruler- with both metric and US measurement
- Colored pencils (which are great for observations).
- Small pocket pencil sharpener.
Please let me know if you have ANY problem obtaining these materials as I have SOME gently used notebooks and dividers that I can supply to students.