Step #1– Check out this great interactive diagram showing the movement of carbon dioxide, oxygen, and water in this process. Read the instructions before viewing. http://www.biology.ualberta.ca/facilities/multimedia/uploads/alberta/Photo.html
Step #2– Watch the video and take the online quiz from the Agrium site. Try to turn the audio down or use headphones so you can listen without disturbing others. Do the quiz until you get 100%.
- Photosynthesis Animation from Agrium- Great, clear description. http://www.growingthenextgeneration.com/agrium-games/Animation/index.htm
- Online Quiz over the animation- http://www.growingthenextgeneration.com/agrium-games/quiz/index.htm
Other good resources:
- Real Trees Explains Photosynthesis– http://www.realtrees4kids.org/sixeight/letseat.htm
- Brain Pop Video– http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngexplorer/0204/quickflicks/
- How do leaves change color? http://www.dnr.wi.gov/org/caer/ce/eek/veg/trees/treestruecolor.htm
Bill Nye’s Plant Video- watch our class video again, and again, and again!
- Bill Nye on Plants- Part 1 of 3– http://www.gamequarium.org/dir/SqoolTube_Videos/Science/Plants/bill_nye_on_plants_part_13_7688.html
- Bill Nye on Plants- Part 2 of 3– http://www.gamequarium.org/cgi-bin/search/linfo.cgi?id=7689
- Bill Nye on Plants- Part 3 of 3– http://www.gamequarium.org/cgi-bin/search/linfo.cgi?id=7690