Today we will be posting our information collected on our field study to the Vital Signs website.
Images students took can be found at these links. You’ll have to look for your group’s photos:
- Nov42010_2 Photo Album
- Nov42010 Photo Album
- Science Freaks, KLOWD, Team Invasives and Others
- Explorers, Abiotics, Exceptional Ecologists, Oh Deer
While data is being entered by one or two students, other team members can begin to answer the following:
- What are the characteristics of a healthy ecosystem? by using the resources on my website and by searching on the Internet.
- Copy and paste any information you find into a word processing document AND the web address where you found that information!
- You can go to our Ecology Resource page and look for the category: What makes a healthy ecosystem? for links to resources, too.